Monday 11 April 2011

The Ringing Cedars

Have any of you read Anastasia, the first book in The Ringing Cedars series? I read it for the first time a few years ago. I heard about it when I was still enrolled at The Hanhemann Centre for Homeopathy and Heilkunst and I was still on the hotline.

If you haven't read it, I would recommend reading it. It's not a great poetic piece of literature, but the content is interesting. It is a non-fiction book written by a man named Vladimir Megre. Though it's non-fiction, it is left up to the reader to decide if it's real or not. The writing is choppy and rough, and can be difficult to read. Spiritually, I loved the book. There are parts that are far fetched and difficult to swallow, but I want to believe that they are true.

I am reading the book for a second time, because I am joining a book club, and guess what book they chose. Anastasia!! I am so looking forward to having people to talk to about this book!!

I can't even begin to summarize the book. All I can say is if you are a spiritual person, or even slightly interested in spirituality, and the natural world, this book will inspire you.

If you have read it, what did you think???

1 comment:

  1. I like your post very well. Always get to learn something new from each of your posts. Thanks a lot for sharing such great info
    health1mg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...