It started with just one and has grown a bit from there. It varies from superficial, to responsible, to wholistic. Here it is:
1. Find my style. I managed to find my style easily after Jai, and took a bit of time after Jasper, but it feels like I have just given up after having Jude. I want to feel good about myself again, and my clothing helps. It's superficial, but that's okay.
2. Become more organized. I'm not organized, so, yeah, I need to get some of that.
3. Exercise. Unless I have a class to go to, or a program to follow, I tend to do nothing. I like exercising. I have more energy to keep up with my guys when I'm fit.
4. Eat healthy. I'm a pretty healthy eater, but there are always improvements that can be made. Lately I have fallen into a bad routine of not eating much. It's just become boring for me, or too much work. I spend most of my day in the kitchen preparing food for my kids, so when it comes time for me to eat I just can't be bothered. For anyone who knows me, they will know how unusual this is for me. I'm a foodie. If there is food around, that's where I am. Time to get into a good routine again.
5. Be happy, or find happiness. This is not easy, not to say that I'm not happy. I am, but it's difficult to stay happy all the time. I want to work on increasing the amount of time that I am happy:)
6. Find more patience.
7. Be present. I spend so much time in my head thinking of all the things that I have to do or would like to do, that I'm not enjoying the moment.
That's what I have so far. It's a pretty full list, but I think they all tie in together.
And now I will share what my lovelies made for me for my birthday. I cried before I even opened them.
Jai drew this picture of me and him:)
This is the card from Jasper. It's all of us and our dog Biscuit:)
Jasper drew a picture of me:)
This is the card Jai made for me:) It's all of us:)
and Rob drew this for me:) He drew a picture similar to this a few years ago, and it was ruined. I was so sad because it was one of my favorites, but now I have a replacement:)
I love my family. They are terrific:)
If you happen to stop by my shop today, I have a gift for you. Save 25% off anything in my store today using the code BDAYLOVE.
Have a beautiful day.