Thursday 14 April 2011

The New Fabric Books

I have selected two new fabric books that I have taken apart and will be cutting into pieces for new quilts. It's always so exciting! I never have plans for any of the pieces. They always just seem to come together on their own. Everything just falls into place.

And who knows, maybe the fabric from one of these books will become part of the custom quilt I am donating to Japan through Aidmatrix:)




In case anyone is interested, here are some interesting facts about these fabric swatches:

>Permanent and inherent flame-resistance that cannot wash out for the life of fabric

>Passes NFPA 701

>Low smoke generation

>Resists sun fading, yellowing and stiffening

So not only are the quilts beautiful and unique, they are also fire resistant! If that doesn't sell you on my quilts, I don't know what will:)

1 comment:

  1. I love those fabrics. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...