Thursday 21 April 2011

Made Me Laugh

I had to share this post from Her Bad Mother. Over a month ago one of the moms on the home schooling hotline sent a link to an article from Her Bad Mother's blog. It was her response to the many negative comments people, other women especially, make about women who trade in their real life "jobs" to stay at home with their children. Because being at home with our kids isn't real work. It's pretty awesome, and empowering to read. You can find the article here.

Anyways, I like Catherine's style. She tells it like it is, and is incredibly smart. I laughed so hard when I read this article I cried. I also felt warm and fuzzy after reading the article, so it accomplished two very positive reactions. Do be forewarned, there is language, but I have to say, her language makes it that much more fun to read:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...