Wednesday 24 August 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP-Aug 24th, 2011

I picked a 43% off chip today, which is awesome! I love getting odd numbers. I think I picked 41% off another time.
I found another wool blanket. It's a good fall color.

It was made in Canada and is Mothproofed, so......cool.

A pineapple nightie. Couldn't pass this up.

Even though I am considering moving away from making clothing for a little while, I still couldn't resist getting more tees. The rainbow striped polo may go to my husband if he likes it, and the tan colored polo will be used to make the Deer design for my newest quilt. 

Jas picked these for daddy. 

What are some of your best thrift finds? I keep reaching out, hoping to make a connection with more of you:) No pressure.

Hope you are enjoying the final bits of summer. I can already see signs of Fall. The leaves have started changing color and falling. Summer always ends too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...