Tuesday 23 August 2011

Want to play Plinky?

Before I start the Plinky questions, I wanted to share the start of my new quilt:

This one will have a Deer design

We have a ton of these little guys around right now:

A blog that I follow occasionally has Plinky questions. I usually answer the questions to myself, but today I decided to answer them on her blog. It's fun, and so I wanted to try playing Plinky on my blog, so feel free to leave a comment with your answers, or you can answer them privately to yourself.

1. Name a food you were surprised to like.


2.  Share a fear that you are working on overcoming.


3. If you were given the chance to find out what happens in your future, would you take it?


4. What were the must have toys when you were a kid?


I so hope that some of you will share. You can answer one or all!


I will get the ball rolling:


1. Carrot jello 


2. Driving. I really want to learn how to drive. It would make my life so much easier, but I am sooooo afraid!


3. I don't think I would. I fear it would take away from the experience of living.


4. Rainbow Bright, Care Bears, Popples, Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...