Thursday 18 August 2011

Potlatch Gifts

My aunt finally has a shop featuring all her beautiful designs, called Potlatch Gifts. For any that may not know, my aunt is the one who generously gave me some of her designs to use on my quilts and blankets.

My aunt is off to Emily Carr at the end of the month to pursue her love of art, and I can't be any more excited for her. She has spent her life helping others, putting her desire to create on the back burner, and she is now going after her dream. It is so inspiring.

Unfortunately I am not computer savvy enough to figure out how to add photos from her shop, so I encourage you to pop over and browse through her beautiful designs.

Here are a few of the designs she has given me:

Hummingbird

Deer

Butterfly

Killer Whale

Bear Prints

Tree of Life


So pop over and maybe you can get some early Christmas shopping done:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...