Thursday 11 August 2011

Supercharged Science

I have just signed my kids up for the Supercharged Science homeschool program. We haven't spent much time perusing the material yet, being in front of the computer is not where we want to be, but we have watched a few videos. There is a huge selection of experiments, which makes the program very hands on. Something me and my kids will appreciate. Most materials can easily be found around the house, if not, then they can be picked up at the store.

Here is a video on how to make a simple hovercraft:
www.sciencelearningspace.com/members/go.php?r=7856&i=l16

The only material required are a CD, ballon, glue gun, and water bottle spout.

The other day I watched a Fire video with Jai and he was super excited about it afterwards, sharing the information he learned with Rob afterwards.

I want my kids to be excited about learning, and I think this program will fit our learning style well.

It's a homeschooling program, but I think it is something that kids in school could benefit from as well. Who doesn't love doing fun experiments?

Also, until 5 PM Pacific time, Supercharged Science is giving families the opportunity to try out the program for $1, as well as some other goodies, which I can't remember what they are.

You can learn more about the program on their site here, or sign up for email updates where they send you free experiments or videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...