Friday 5 August 2011

Thank YOU!!!

We have just returned home from outfitting Jai in all his hockey gear!!!
I couldn't find his jersey. He was so excited he just wanted a photo so he can see what he looks like. I made him stay on the mat so his skates wouldn't scrap up the floor. BTW this is the bathroom for our suite, which is why it's so void looking.

He needed a picture with both sticks. This is his old stick with a new blade. The picture above is the new stick my brother bought for Jai.

Jai will be starting a week long hockey camp on Monday, and he is really looking forward to trying out all his gear on the ice.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the raffle. You all helped make my boy the happiest kid in the world! He is over the moon ecstatic! We couldn't have done it without your help.

My youngest brother (17) was also excited to point out that "it's Jai's first jock strap" as he swung it around! Ahhh boys. They are so elegant:)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...