Thursday 19 May 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP

Yesterday was "Win Your Discount Wednesday" at Saint Vincent de Paul. My favorite day of the week. I spent most of the morning cleaning our house, so we didn't head out until the afternoon. There is a bin of summer shirts (mostly fun colored t-shirts) for $1.00 each! Inside there was a rack of clothes for $1.00! I was over the moon with excitement.
I had a pretty good haul this week:

There are a couple of wool sweaters in the mix that I plan to felt.

Here are some of my favorites:

These are for me.

I love the color and pattern of these

This is for Rob. He is in need of some color, and if he doesn't want this, I can make it into something fun!

This will make a nice dress

These are going to be made into shorts for my oldest guy

It was a BEAUTIFUL day. The sun was shining, so we went for a walk down to Ed McGregor park.

The kids carried their finds. Jas picked a super bear and Jude picked a Batman puzzle

They searched for jelly fish

and we watched a school of fish. Jude pretended to catch them, cut them up, cook them and eat them.

They love walking on this rock wall

Such a beautiful park.

The sun is out again today, and I received an email that a couple of families are planning to meet up at our favorite park today after lunch. It will be another great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...