Sunday 8 May 2011

My Mother's Day

My family spoiled me for Mother's Day. On Friday we picked up a new camera as an early Mother's Day gift for ME!!! It's such an amazing upgrade from the little point and shoot we have had for the past 5 years. I was at the Moss St market on Saturday so today was the first day I actually got to try out the new camera, and how I spent the majority of the day.

After a huge breakfast made by my loving husband, we went to the park, and was the beginning of my photo taking.

Jude climbing the net

Look how blue the sky is, and how red Jasper's hoodie is! Amazing difference from our old camera.


Rob and Jai playing basketball. I have never been able to take a picture of anyone in the air...until now:)

Little skateboarder:)

I know you can't really see it well, but this is an eagle. The first of 2 we saw today

An attempt at a "just the boys" shot

Jai loves to make faces for the camera

after the park we went to the beach. The tide was so far out. Perfect for exploring tide pools



One of the cherry blossom trees across the street from us

Our chives are starting to bloom. So pretty

The pink hydrangea

Playing What Time is it Mr. Wolf. Jude is the wolf, but he chose to run from daddy rather than chase him:)

That's just a sample of the over 300 photos I took today. I am feeling so grateful to have the best kids and husband in the world. They all bring so much love and happiness into my life each and every day. Without them I wouldn't have the honour of being called "mom".

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! Having a good camera makes all the difference doesn't it? Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...