Monday 9 May 2011

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

On Saturday I was at the Moss St Market, and my booth was right next to a woman selling baked goods. Not great for me. I LOVE baked goods, and have very little restraint, even though I don't react well to most grains. She did happen to have some flourless peanut butter cookies, so I of course felt I deserved at least one of those.

It didn't occur to me to ask her what the ingredients were, probably because I was trying to keep my tent from blowing away (my entire rack of clothing was blown over). I did over hear her telling one of her customers the ingredients, and I realized it is the same ingredients for making gluten free brownies. It's one of the first recipes I discovered when I was hunting for baked goods I could eat. It's super simple and easy to make.

I made these yesterday for Mother's Day, because just one wasn't enough:) and I wanted to share with my family.

Here is the recipe:

 

2 C      Peanut Butter
2          Eggs
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt

1. Mix all the ingredient together in a bowl. 
2. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Flatten with a fork.
4. Place in oven that has been pre-heated to 325 F and bake for 7-8 minutes until browned.

It's super easy and requires very few ingredients. You can also make this recipe into brownies by pressing the dough into a baking dish and baking in the oven for 20 ish minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...