Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sewing for Boys

I was so excited when this book arrived on Monday! and have been flipping through it over and over!


There are patterns included with the book, which I am over the moon about! I know, I am over using my exclamation marks, but I am just so excited!!!!!! 

I have been making all my clothing without patterns. Measuring out each piece. every. single. time. I sew. It is such an amazing gift, to finally have some patterns to work with. I know there was always the option of buying patterns, but I was resistant for some reason, and I was just getting myself ready to start making patterns, when my book finally arrived. I'm sure I will still make a few patterns of my own, but for the most part I will proudly use the patterns in this book and give them all the credit they deserve:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...