Tuesday 1 May 2012

Supplies

I love ordering supplies online. Mostly because I like receiving a package in the mail. It always feels like a surprise!

I placed my first order from Pick Your Plum, for sewing supplies of course. This deal was at the beginning of April and it arrived last week, and I was so excited. I ripped the envelope open to admire my new supplies.

Here is what I ordered:

Thread (which I go through amazingly fast!) and buttons.

Now that I have some buttons, I was motivated to learn how to make button holes, and sew buttons on my sewing machine.

Good thing I purchased this pattern recently from HeidiandFinn on Etsy.





I adore this pattern! Of course I had to try out both sets of buttons, so I made two hoodies. I'm happy with the turn out. 

What is your favourite item/s to order online?

1 comment:

  1. Thread...and buttons...and packages in the mail :) Life is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...