Wednesday 2 March 2011

Sleepless Night

For some unknown reason I am still awake, so I thought this might be a good time to share.
Last week the silk screener I ordered from Dharma Trading Co arrived, and am I loving it! I have always been intimidated to try silk screening, but now I am totally addicted!
 This is a not so great photo of what I was working on tonight. I am planning on making some little girl leggings out of this fabric.....and possibly a pair for myself. I have so many ideas going through my head these days it's no wonder I can't sleep.
I am totally overwhelmed by this blogging thing. I have been trying to figure out how to add my etsy shop to the side bar, but it's totally confusing.
I really should try and get some sleep. I plan on taking the boys to drop in gymnastics tomorrow, so I need some rest in order to survive the bus ride.
Time to end this very scattered post and try to get some sleep.
Aha! I didn't go to bed. I figured out how to add my Etsy shop!! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...