Tuesday 9 October 2012

KCWC Day 2

Day 2.

I managed to get Jude into his new outfit, AND have pics taken, with no resistance. Thank goodness for big brothers.

So, I have just finished reading Night Circus, which may be influencing colour choices for these outfits. If you haven't read or heard of Night Circus, you should check it out. It's a good one. I loved it because it is everything I dreamed of in a circus and more. At first I was skeptical because of the love story, but it is really well done, and never cheesy. Just to give you some insight on how it has influenced me, there is a lot of black and white, with a splash of red. 

Update: Here is The Night Circus
Source: amazon.ca via Jamie on Pinterest



As you can see Jasper and Jude's pants have been made from the same pair of pants. Two pairs of pants, two different styles. I made Jude's pants long, so he can grow into them, with knit front pockets and a fitted ribbed waist. 

The cardigan is upcycled from a thrifted sweater. I have been wanting to make a cardigan for a while, and I am so happy with the finished product, but what I love most is how easy it was!









My two little goof balls. I love them,

Tomorrow I may add some colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...