Monday 8 October 2012

KCWC Day 1

Here it is! Day 1 of KCWC. I made this outfit last night, but was in a rush this morning to take the photos, and barely had time to load them on the computer before rushing out the door for Thanksgiving brunch with Rob's parent's. So I apologize for the poor picture quality. Rob did edit one for me tonight. Bet you can't guess which one. Actually I'm pretty sure you can. It's pretty easy to spot.

So what have I made? A cowl neck sweater with puffy pants (for lack of a better name at this hour of the night). Both have been upcycled. I had the best of intentions to take before and after photos this time, but of course once I stepped into the sewing room, all memories of photo taking left my mind and I went straight to work. 

I made the cowl neck pattern myself!! Yay! It took couple of tries to get the cowl right, but I'm pretty happy with it:)

The pants I had to guess the right length, because Jas had already gone to bed, and I of course forgot to measure him. The puffy part is supposed to be just below his knee with the fitted part being longer. I kept the existing fly, waist band and back pockets. 



                         




Voila! We shall see if Jude will put on the outfit I have made for him for tomorrow, and if he does, will he let me take pictures? 

We shall see.

Good night. I will be dreaming of patterns and sewing for the remainder of the week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...