Monday 9 July 2012

Beyond Buckskin Boutique

Have you heard of Beyond Buckskin Boutique? No?! Well you should check it out! Especially if you are searching for authentic First Nations designs.

There is some incredible talent and work featured in this shop! Here are a few of my faves:

























I absolutely love this ring and wish we had found this before Rob and I were engaged 6 years ago! I may have to save up for it just because it is so lovely!










These seal skin bracelets are amazing!






I bow down to the silkscreening talents of designer Alano Edzersa!


You can now find a few items, made by yours truly, in the Beyond Buckskin Boutique, and I am truly honoured to be amongst such talent!

There is a lot more talent and treasures for you to discover so head on over to the BBBoutique. You will not be disappointed. I promise!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! i loved your fringe baby booties right from the start! this red pair is gorgeous! hope they sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...